TA and Teaching Resources
Welcome to our TA & Teaching Resources page! This list of resources will evolve and develop over time, so check back to see what new resources have been created!
- Teaching Statements
- Teaching Portfolios
- Instructor-focused Teaching Resources
- Leading Laboratory Sections
- CIRTL (Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning – a hub of online courses and workshops about teaching, available to UGA graduate students, postdocs, and faculty courtesy of the UGA Graduate School)
- Navigating the First Day of Class
- Handling Office Hours (PDF)
- Getting Started as a TA (PDF)
- Classroom Management (PDF)
For additional teaching support, contact us via GradTeach@uga.edu.